Monday 17 June 2013

How does your garden grow?

Now that the weather is finally picking up, our garden stands a chance of surviving!  B is a typical English man - he loves his garden.  I love our garden.  But I love our garden in the sense that I love to sit in a comfy chair with an iced coffee, basking in the sunshine.

B wanted a little bit of everything, and considering we are renting, we couldn't really dig up the lawn.  I've spent a number of months with the windowsills overflowing with seed trays....needless to say, I'm happy they are out in the garden in pots!


My favourite has to be the coriander and strawberries.  I'm loving the fact that I can just go outside for some herbs. I've even put some to use this weekend while making Savoury Oatmeal Biscuits.  



We have just been given a new camera by Rich's parents and I've been trying to figure out how to use it.  I'm not entirely camera savvy, but I'm willing to learn!  The Cannon Rebel has so far proved brilliant!  I think I'm getting the hang of us, but then again, the plants seemed like the perfect subject!







I'm so proud of B!  It's looking (and tasting) great!  Let's hope the cloudy weather subsides and the plants get the sunshine they deserve!


Happy Gardening! 

xx

1 comment:

  1. I have a rebel too and love it! I will admit I don't use it as much as i should since I got my handy dandy iPhone :/ Garden looks great!

    ReplyDelete